Fortnite is an online survival game that is free to download and play. The game is about 100 players fighting to survive as they are the last people alive on Earth. These 100 players are dropped onto the map with nothing in their inventory and have to scavenge through various buildings to find weapons, armor, and other items. Players try to avoid the storm that is constantly closing in on them, and they must compete with other players who want to kill them and steal their gear. The game is available on the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, Mac, and mobile devices.
Fortnite is played in a third-person perspective and the player controls their character through WASD keys on the keyboard on PC, or the analog sticks on the controller on consoles. There are two main modes of gameplay: the Battle Royale, and the Creative. Battle Royale is the most popular mode of Fortnite, and in this mode, players fight each other to the death until there is only one player left. Creative is the sandbox mode of the game, and in this mode, players can build their own massive structures. Characters in Fortnite are customizable so that players can choose their look.
Visuals in Fortnite are cartoonish and cartoony. The graphics are aesthetically pleasing and the colors are vivid.
Information about replayability of Fortnite
Fortnite is a game that is constantly being updated and improved. The developers, Epic Games, are continually adding new features and this game is one that is a lot of fun to play.
- Fortnite is free to play;
- Fortnite is available on many different platforms;
- The game is constantly being updated;
- The graphics are aesthetically pleasing;
- Fortnite does not require high-end hardware;
- The game is very replayable;
- Fortnite is an online game;
- The game is only available on a PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, Mac, or mobile devices;
- Players can only play on an internet connection;
- The game is only in English;
- The game only has two modes, Battle Royale and Creative;
- The game is not available on the Nintendo Switch;