FL Studio Mobile
FL Studio Mobile review
FL Studio Mobile is a powerful music production app available on iOS and Android. It's available in two versions, FL Studio Mobile and FL Studio Mobile Player. The app comes with more than 10 built-in effects and synths, as well as over 5GB of royalty free loops and sounds. The popularity of music production to create individual music has been increasing in recent years. The use of digital music production software has been the main cause of this increase. The software has been developed to match the needs of the users, so that they can create their own music with different levels of complexity.
In the market, there are many different digital music production software apps that are available. FL Studio Mobile is one of them. As of July 2013, this app had 60,000 downloads. To date, it has 3 million downloads from the Google Play store.
FL Studio Mobile has many features, which are listed below in three different paragraphs.
- It has a very user-friendly interface, and it is very intuitive to use.
- It has more than 80 instruments and 50 audio effects.
- It has a song-sharing system and audio recording capabilities.
The design of FL Studio Mobile is very clear and modern. There are three main screens: the song library, the instrument library, and the mixer. The song library is where the user has to add all the audio files and the loops that they want to use. The instrument library is where the user can see all the instruments and sounds that are available. The mixer is where the user can see all the tracks and mix everything together.
Information about usability of FL Studio Mobile
Using FL Studio Mobile is very easy. To import a song or a project from the desktop version, the user needs to upload it to Dropbox and then download it. To import audio files or loops, the user has to upload them to Dropbox.
- The interface is very user-friendly;
- The app has more than 80 instruments and 50 audio effects;
- It has a song-sharing system and audio recording capabilities;
- The app has a very big file size;
- The app has some limitations, for example, the user has to import all the songs from their desktop version;
- It is not compatible with Android tablets;